A Bikini A Day....


So ever since following Natasha Oakley (@tashoakley) on instagram I have had major life/body envy. If you don't know who she is, she's the designer of Monday Swimwear & co creator of A Bikini a Day. Her instagram is full of incredible pictures of her travels around Bali, LA and other exotic locations which makes me want to go travel round the world so so bad! Since I can't afford to do jet off to Bali, I am instead going to show you some of my favourite bikinis at the minute, hopefully It'll get you all excited for your summer holidays!

















8 comments:

  1. Oh god I am so jealous of Tasha Oakleys body!! Its probably perfect!! really like the burgundy H&M bikini and its an absolute bargain!!!!! :)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Milly Candy Pink bikini...so pretty and different with the black piping! Also now have Tasha Oakley body envy! :) Danielle x

    frontière girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. How heavenly are all of these! Such good picks. I would love a triangl bikini they look so luxurious :)

    Lovely post as always,

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The high waisted bikinis are my fave I really want one!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an unhealthy obession with bathing suits and bikinis, I always want new ones every year ahah!

    xx
    Ana Leote

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great favourites post, i'm loving the topshop high waisted bikinis

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I'm loving all these bikini's! Triangl are really doing it for me as usual though, cant wait to get myself a set this summer!

    stylewithrebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh all these bikinis are gorg

    Emma from http://www.masqueradebelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.