Kylie Jenner Lips

 
In this picture I'm wearing Rimmel 'Tiramisu' with
 Mac Myth on top.













 Kylies recent makeup look has attracted alot of critism and controversy, particularly over her lips which appear much plumper and bigger than before. Personally I believe it's just down to her having an incredible MUA and the use of a very trusty lip  liner however others may believe shes had surgical treatment... you decide what to believe! Either way I love her new look and I've been a fan of her for ages but  even more now she's matured. I've had so many people ask me how to recreate her lip makeup and so I thought I'd share some of the products I've come across that are similar shades to the ones Kylie wears. Kylie definitely draws above her natural lip line to exaggerate her lips and this isn't a problem as long as you have a steady hand and don't go too heavy as it will look alot darker than the rest of your lip.

On this picture I'm wearing Rimmels 'Spice'
 with a little bit of MAC 'Hue' blended on top.
There are quite a few lip products from MAC that are perfect for this look, Kylie uses Mac lip liners in various shades to create her look. She told fans on twitter that for the DASH Miami opening she wore MAC 'Whirl' lip-liner (£12), described as 'Dirty Rose'. Another lip liner by Mac, 'Spice', one of their most popular shades is one I'm pretty sure Kylie uses aswell. There are also two lipsticks that work perfectly with these liners, 'Velvet Teddy' and the well  known shade 'Hue' (Both £15). By filling in the whole lip with the liner then gently applying some of the lipstick on top and blending you will have the perfect Kylie lip!

Here I'm again MAC 'Spice' with some
OCC Lip Tar on top in the shade 'Hush'.
As much as I love MAC products and the variety of shades they offer I am aware they're not in everybody's budget so I've found some drugstore alternatives to the MAC shades. Firstly, Rimmel in my eyes are one of the best brands for lip liners, whilst they may not offer the biggest shade range, the ones they do have are amazing and great quality for such a small price tag. In terms of nude/brown shades, they offer two which are basically dupes for MAC Whirl, 'Tiramisu' and 'Spice'. These two have been a firm favourite of mine for ages and for only £2.99 each you seriously can't go wrong. I'd definitely recommend buying the Rimmel ones first to try the look and see if it suits you rather than splashing out on MAC and realising dark lips aren't for you!

If you know of any other lip products in similar shades to these comment below and let me know! 

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips! Your lips look great. I also love Rimmel lip liners...such a bargain. Danielle x

    frontière girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love kylie & i think you recreated it perfectly!

    xx danielle // fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love kylie's MUA and your lips look almost the same as hers :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous14:42

    I am very envious of your lips! The Spice lipliner combo has to be my favourite! Brilliant post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, it looks so good!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win £250+ worth of beauty products on my blog right now, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post, I can't decide if she has had lip fillers or not but either way I think it looks good. would love if you could check out my blog :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  7. your result is amazing! I've tried this but I feel the over drawn lips look way to fake on me. I love that Kylie is sort of bringing the 90s makeup trends back (browny lips and very matte every thing).
    I'll see if I can find the rimmel lipstick
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. In these days the weather is really terrible in Italy but you have done amazing stuffs in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hadn't even realised Kylie's makeup had attracted negative attention.
    She's such a stunner and she is making it WERQ for her...haters can remain on the sidelines
    Love the rimmel lipstick...will try and see if it compliments darker skin tones

    BLEURGH - www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.