Best Nude Lip Products



If you've been reading my blog a long time, you will remember my post I did on Kylie Jenner's lips (read here), and to this day its still my most read post. I decided to do an updated post on some more amazing nude lip liners, all of which are relatively good value.


The first, is my absolute favourite lip product ever, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 'London'. This product is described as being a new kind of pout paint that goes on silky smooth and sets to a matte finish. It's surprisingly durable and, unlike some matte lipsticks formulas, it's also moisturising. 

Second, is the same lipliner I featured in my last Kylie Jenner post, Rimmel Spice. This is more of a pink toned brown however is perfect worn all over the lip or with the NYX Lip Cream on top. At only £2.99 it's an absolute bargain and lasts a lifetime so is definitely worth the purchase. A lipstick also by Rimmel, the Kate Moss Lasting Finish in shade 8, is the perfect colour match to this liner and adds a nice sheen on top.

One of my most recent lip product purchase was Mac's lipstick in the shade 'Honey Love'. I actually went instore to purchase Velvet Teddy but they were sold out so I chose this instead. It's the most perfect brown/nude i've bought and is so soft and creamy on the lip.

Another amazing product is by one of my new favourite brands, Kiko. The store reminds me a lot of Sephora which is one of my fave places ever, its very clean and well laid out inside. There are two products from Kiko that are good dupes, the Smart Lipstick in 'Natural Neige' and the Smart Lip Pencil in 'Light Sienna'.. even better that both these products are £2.50 each! The lip pencils are especially amazing, I have 7 in a variety of shades and they are super good quality.

Last but not least, the best product out of them all. I popped to Superdrug last week and came across the MUA lipliner in 'Caramel Nougat', this officially is the best lipliner I've ever tried. Teamed with MAC Honeylove i've finally found my perfect lip combo, and for a £1 each there is no way you can not try this! It's pretty similar to Honeylove but in the form of Lipliner, maybe a tad darker but it just works so well and is the perfect nudey/brown shade.

*So after finishing this post and trailing around online I can't find a link for the Caramel Nougat liner however I only bought it a week ago so it should still be available instore. 

Let me know of your favourite nude lip products!

Have you any other products you can recommend? Let me know in the comments section!

3 comments:

  1. these are nice indeed. Ever tried birthday suit by Sleek and the new Rimmel nude collection? You also cant go wrong with Chanel Rouge nude lipsticks (I have shade secret), they are amazing :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post! So nice lipsticks.

    Check my new post - http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2015/07/pensacola-beach.html

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.