The Dream Team

Like many people, I've always had problems with my skin leaving me feeling insecure and self concious. Over the years I've tried many products claiming to help with breakouts, oily skin and redness and while some of them have worked slightly nothings stood out and solved all my problems. Until recently. I have discovered 3 products which whilst using together I have seen results instantly in the condition of my skin. Take a look!

1.Bioderma Crealine TS H2O Micelle Solution

This product has had a buzz around for quite a while now, I managed to pick up a big 500ml bottle of this whilst I was in Paris a few months ago but had completely forgotten to use it until recently! I got it quite cheap in a little French pharmacy but I managed to find 2 x 250ml bottles on Amazon for £20 which isn't too bad for this product. This product is a non-rinse micellar water cleanser and make-up remover, 'micelles' micro-emulsify impurities whilst maintaining the skins balance. This product is amazing at removing all your makeup, it even removes water proof mascara and leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed.





2. Noxzema The Original Deep Cleansing Cream

I was introduced to this by my sister who had been recommended it by a friend. You can apply it to dry or wet skin, and after applying you feel it tingling on your skin which to me makes me feel like its actually working . It can be used for soothing blemishes, cleansing skin and also helps soothe sunburn. After applying this I wash it off with exfoliating/cleansing pads which helps remove excess dirt from the face. The best thing about this product is the price, you can get a huge tub for around £5. It is originally from the U.S so it's not available in any pharmacy's , however it is available on Amazon which is where I purchased it from.  



3. Love Love Lettuce Face Mask
I bought this face mask after hearing alot of good things about the range of face masks from Lush. I wanted something that would help brighten my skin whilst exfoliating it at the same time. This mask does exactly that, its a seaweed gel with exfoliating granules. I've definitely noticed my skin looking brighter after using this and it feels so so smooth which is definitely down to it having honey and almond oil  in it. It's £5.95 for a 75g pot which has enough to last around 6/7 times so its worth the money! One thing to point out is this HAS to be kept in the fridge due to it containing natural ingredients because otherwise it will go mouldy and will need to be chucked in the bin!






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.