Payday Wishlist

Payday is definitely one of the best days of the month, something which anyone who is employed can agree with. Although I should be saving money, I cannot help but spend and since its the start of a new season I kinda have to update everything! 
Here are a few bits and bobs which I've had my eye on!Payday Wishlist
1- Hope In A Jar by Philosophy £34
This moisturiser by Philosophy has been raved about for years, perfect for getting silky soft skin, although it is rather pricey a jar of this goes a long way.
2- 'Romance Ring' Pandora £55
I think Pandora rings are so pretty and I've loved this one for ages because of the detail and the little crystals in it.
3- Le Volume De Chanel Mascara £24
This mascara is honestly one of the best, it's amazing at creating volume in your lashes and I definitely need to repurchase this!
4- Kabuki Artisan Brush Nars £29
I came across this brush whilst watching a make up tutorial where the artist used it with a cream product base to contour the models cheeks, it worked so well so this brush is definitely a must have if you like the Kim K contoured look.
5-Hypnotic Poison Dior £51.50
This is one of my favourite perfumes, its definitely a sweet perfume which is my favourite kind of scent.
6-Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze £31
Referring back to the Nars brush, this product would be good for contouring and in general giving a healthy glow to the face.
7- Checked Mini Skirt Zara £39.99
I am loving tartan at the minute and this skirt is a subtle way of being in on the trend and for a good price too!
8- Lipstick in 'Called Up' Topshop £8
Berry lipsticks are perfect for A/W and this Topshop one is such a pretty colour although I am not actually sure if it will suit me but i'm definitely going to try it either way.
9- Leather Mini Skirt Asos £25
I am obsessed with this skirt and literally can't get over the price tag!! It will be so versatile and can be worn through the day time and on nights out, I'm so excited to order it!



10 comments:

  1. Totally agree with the mascara, I adore it. Also you should try Bourjois Tanning Primer; the best Soleil Tan De Chanel dupe!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up buying the Bourjois primer after seeing your comment, it's great I love it! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the leather skirt! Its such great value!
    xxx

    www.infatuationrw.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, how amazing is the price?! x

      Delete
  3. I have had my eye on that Zara tartan skirt for a while now. So gorgeous and perfect for autumn x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, but I can never find it in the store! :( x

      Delete
  4. Oh I have so many pay day wish lists in my head right now. Still 23 days away from pay day. :( Lol. Love this wish list though, so much lovely stuff. I love the leather skirt and Chanel mascara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be worth the wait! Thankyou honey x

      Delete
  5. Love the Topshop wishlist, it's such a pretty colour.

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christian Dior poison perfumes are soooo beautiful! Pure poison is insofar my favourites!!! X

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.