Chanel Lego

Spring 2013 saw the catwalk début of the Chanel 'Boy Brick Clutch' or 'Lego Bag' as many of us may refer to. Crafted from high gloss hard vinyl these bags are sure to break the bank costing a a breathtaking £5,370.. yes you read that right, that much for a PLASTIC clutch. As ridiculous as the price may be you can't deny they're original and definitely stand out compared to other high end bags. Many well known faces have been spotted sporting one of these beauties including Rita Ora, Kim Kardashian, Anna Della Russo. Rihanna and Leigh Lezark.


I recently came across the instagram gold_getter who stock phone cases inspired by this Chanel bag. They stock the cases for the Iphones 4/4s/5/5s and also the Samsung s3/s4 & the galaxy note! The cases come in seven different colours (Red, Hot Pink, Green, White, Black, Baby Pink & Yellow) and cost just £19.99! I chose the baby pink one as it's so cute and it arrived today, I love it! Below on the left is my case which I uploaded onto my instagram (sascha_driver) and on the right is a picture of exact colours of the cases! If you would like to purchase one of these then simply go onto their instagram which is linked at the beginning of this post then either comment on a pic with which case you would like and they will get your details or you can email them at gold_getter1@yahoo.co.uk with your enquiries. Comment below if you end up ordering one!


12 comments:

  1. Anonymous13:25

    Never seen a plastic clutch like that! Interesting, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's weird but nice isn't it! Pleasure! X

      Delete
  2. I love the chanel Lego , we can wish can't we :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG when I saw the title I thought they'd be horrible but I LOVE them!!! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It wouldn't be my first choice if I went to buy a Chanel bag. But it's definitely a cool bag to carry around;)

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually really love those :)

    Hayfa
    http://www.londonloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Chanel Lego bags! I wish I could afford them!
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the black and pastel pink one! awesome x

    popcornandglitter.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love these
    -Magenta

    http://lovinglouboutins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Inspiring post dear.
    Would u like to follow each other?
    http://keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.