Winter Warmers

Winter is definitely my favourite time of the year, and since it's beginning to get chillier and the clocks will be changing next week, I thought why not write a Winter wishlist? I'm a sucker for cosy knits and comfy clothes during these colder months. Everything featured below will guarantee to keep you warm and start the excitement for Christmas!
Winter Warmers

I actually ordered this today after seeing it was in the RI sale reduced from £50 to £25! I thought it would look great with big knits and I particularly love the black fur collar!
After seeing this in store a month or so ago I became a tad obsessed but at the time it was too warm to buy it so now it's colder I have an excuse to buy!
These are such a good idea, perfect for winter walks! Although they are slightly expensive, they'd be a great investment and would keep you warm and entertained at the same time!
I've been on the hunt for a simple grey cashmere jumper for a while now and this one from Uniqlo is exactly what I've been looking for! It comes in a variety of colours and the price is great for a good quality cashmere jumper.
I purchased these the other day however thought I'd include them anyway as they literally are the comfiest slippers ever. Obviously they are quite expensive but if you want to treat yourself I'd definitely recommend purchasing these!
Fur collars reappear on the high-street every winter and alot of the time are sported over jacket, which looks great and also spruces up a plain leather jacket. 
During the winter holidays I end up living in cosy dressing gowns, this Topshop one is so cute and looks so so cosy.
Burning candles when it's cold is one of my favourite things and Yankee candles are perfect as they smell so nice and I love their Christmas range!
Leather gloves always look so classy and are 10x better than the standard wool gloves! This pair from Miss Selfridge are a great price and the frills add a pretty touch.




25 comments:

  1. I love the yankee candle Christmas cookie scent! I burned all last Christmas!
    -Magenta xxx

    http://lovinglouboutins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a "cozy" list! I love it!

    latroublemaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole list!! 100% agree about the leather gloves x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww the UGG headphones are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post, I love the grey sweater!

    Justaddcakeuk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool Post! Im loving the sound of the River Island Biker Jacket xx

    And i love Yankee Candles - i get them all the time..

    www.yasbeyou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So excited for my jacket to arrive! The candles are so relaxing! x

      Delete
  7. this is cute :) made me want to get all snug in my thick clothes.
    that candle looks adorable as well. I haven't had a sniff of that one before. Have you seen the Yankee candle advent calendar? I need it! x x

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It made me feel like that whilst I wrote it! And no I haven't heard of the advent calender but it sounds amazing! Going to google it now! x

      Delete
  8. Cute wish list. Especially love the dressing gown...I'm ALWAYS in mine when I'm at home!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! How cosy does it look, I live in mine! x

      Delete
  9. i am totally going to Uniqlo today to find that sweater!

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found something you liked! x

      Delete
  10. I've been wanting that scarf myself! Zara is fast becoming my favourite store of late.

    Lauren xo
    What Lauren Says

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to pop into the store to buy it! Zaras my fave! x

      Delete
  11. Lovely post, great stocking filler ideas!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice stuff, I reallly need oversize sweaters and well smelling candle for autumn/winter :)
    Greetings:*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg the little fur collar is absolutely gorgeous!

    Hayfa
    http://www.londonloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love everything on here! Those head phones are such a good idea! I really like the candle too, I smelt it the other day and it smells sooooo good! Love your blog & followed xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.