'Champagne Lifestyle On A Lemonade Budget'

If I told you that I knew of a place where Louboutins sold for £200 and Hermes purses and Mulberry bags were £200 cheaper than the RRP, would you believe me? Well I'm being serious, I introduce to you 'Chic and Seek' an online website founded by Tara Nash-King which re-distributes fashion... even better it's all designer. This website has been featured in Vogue, Marie Claire and Company to name a few, with the collection updated weekly there's something for everyone on this site. I still remember just how shocked I was when I discovered this website, I could not get over how incredible the prices were, not every piece is pre-used, you will find quite a lot of brand new pieces also. Obviously don't expect to find a Chanel bag for £300 because clearly that's unrealistic, but I do guarantee you will find some amazing prices for the best designer goods. Be sure to snap something up quick if you like it as it will sell fast! In the past they've  had Moschino belts, Chanel 2.55's, Celine Luggage Totes and Mulberry Alexa's.  I've picked some of my favourite pieces that are currently for sale to show you just how good this site is.

L-R...
Black Louboutins Size 40 £200 (RRP £495)
A Black Diane Von Furstenberg Clutch £195 (RRP £390)
Yves Saint Laurent Black Slingbacks Size 39.5 £250 (RRP £550)

L-R...
Gucci Black Suede Boots Size 38 £350 (RRP £670)
Givenchy Tortoise Shell Sunglasses £85 (RRP £145)
Guiseppe Zanotti Black Leather Pumps Size 38.5 £165 (RRP £450)


L-R...
J. Crew Burnt Orange Loafers Size 39.5 £120 (RRP £200)
Mulberry 'Black Forest' Bayswater £695 (RRP £895)
Tory Burch Pumps Size 38.5 £120 (RRP £195)

7 comments:

  1. loving the gucci

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool, thanks for sharing!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comment:)

    jhinkyg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great things, love the clutch!
    Maybe we could follow each other? I would love to stay in touch! :)

    xxx
    http://causeineedit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have actually made my day with this post! Can't wait to check it out.

    Lydia
    http://www.stylishshenanigans.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.