Mens Knitwear

Since all the knitwear is out in full force amongst the high street I thought I'd begin with one of the most common pieces amongst a males winter wardrobe: the knitted jumper. Men are fully embracing winter fashion and these knits will go with anything whilst keeping you cosy & warm.  All 10 jumpers featured below are from ASOS  and are so affordable for those of you on a budget! Also on the Zara and River Island website they have some really nice knits in for men so make sure to check them out!

10 comments:

  1. I love it when my OH wears jumpers like these! I think i will buy number 8 for him, for Christmas - it looks really lovely! xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Number 8's definitely one of my faves, glad I could help! xx

      Delete
  2. hey, thanks for picking out some items. I was thinking about getting one for my boyfriend. he'd be really happy about that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so lovely, but being single I may have to purchase my Dad one!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm single too so it looks like my dad will be getting one also! x

      Delete
  4. I love wearing men's jumpers, they fit so much better and are some how warmer than women's jumpers!

    P.s. Thanks for your comment :)

    http://captaincharghley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they're so cosy! Pleasure lovely x

      Delete
  5. oh i love all of these!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, glad you like the post x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.