Winter Nights

One of my favourite things about the festive season is cosy nights infront of the fire, watching a film and relaxing. Now that the preparations for Christmas are well under way across shops and households I thought I'd write about having the perfect cosy winter night in. Forget about the stress of Christmas shopping or those deadlines you're faced with before the Christmas break begins and sit back and chill.

Comfort
I love winter pyjamas and pretty much everywhere is selling festive prints and the classic onesie, perfect for keeping warm at night. To me it's important to have nice sleepwear anyway to ensure a comfy nights sleep however I love chilling in my pj's in the evening so I've chosen some of my favourites off the highstreet!

Starting from the left, top to bottom...






Festive Films
There's nothing better to kick off Christmas than a Christmas film. These 5 are my favourites that are full of festive cheer! Pair with a hot choc and marshmallows and you're good to go.
This Christmas- The main reason this is one of my favourites is due to the fact Chris Browns in it, but in general its such a good film and the fact Chris sings in it makes it even better!
Christmas with the Kranks- A good Christmas comedy about a married couple wanting to skip Christmas. Definitely worth a watch!
Home Alone- A Christmas classic that you can watch a million times and never get bored!
Jack Frost- This film always makes me cry, about a young boy who's father dies then reincarnates as a snowman.
Elf- The best Christmas comedy there is, this is one of my favourite films in general, Will Ferrell fits the role of 'Buddy' perfectly!

Sleep
When it comes to getting to sleep everyone's different, some fall asleep instantly and for some it takes forever to drift off. Personally I find the more relaxed I am the easier it is to sleep. I recently discovered Neom Organics who have a tranquillity range of products which are perfect for getting to sleep. They feature Lavender which is a key ingredient in the majority of sleep related products and studies show that inhaling lavender oil increases the amount of deep sleep. They sell a 3 piece set for £55 (was originally £75.50) including a Tranquillity home candle, Tranquillity bath foam, and Tranquillity Room mist.  I already have the room mist and it definitely helps, I'd recommend trying this kit if you have trouble getting to sleep as I've heard so many good reviews on it, I'm hoping to purchase the full kit myself!

6 comments:

  1. So cozy those pyjamas!! :)
    I love Christmas time! :)
    http://sweetcherryblogger.blogspot.de/2013/11/grey-cosy-coat.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:48

    Oooh these all look so snug!
    Sharlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I'm a big sucker for cuddly PJ's so I love all the ones you posted :)

    Greetings from London,

    chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post.would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing picks here just love the candle and dressing gowns x

    www.krystelcouture.com
    GLAMGLOW + Macadamia Oil Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.