Gift Guide For Her

If you're feeling seriously stressed with what to buy your loved ones for Christmas then I'm here to help! I've searched the shops for the best purse friendly stocking fillers and more luxurious presents if you feel like splashing the cash. Whether its for a sister, your mum, girlfriend or even a treat yourself have a read of this guide and hopefully it will inspire and make your Christmas shopping 10x easier!

Stocking Fillers (L-R)




Below £75 (L-R)




£75+ (L-R)

From L-R




5 comments:

  1. Love your ideas ! Everything is simply so lovely !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab ideas. I really like the set of juicy tubes. I love lip glosses!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd definitely love to have some of those things! The green necklace is so nice!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh! this is great for ideas to get my friends :) x
    The RT makeup brushes are good because all the friends I pursuaded to buy them are converted and love them xx

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome list, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.