Nails Inc Review*

I was recently contacted on behalf of House Of Fraser to see if I would be interested in trying some brand new Nails Inc. polishes and I immediately said yes! However at the minute due to stress from exams and other personal issues (which explains the lack of blog posts this past month) my nails aren't in the best condition, so I borrowed my mum and sisters to show you these gorgeous varnishes! 

I was sent three polishes, 'Covent Garden Place', a bright hot pink gel varnish which is a gel effect polish, it's finish is as good as if you were to get them done at the salon! It's definitely my favourite of the three as I'm a sucker for pink and it's the perfect colour to go alongside a tan this summer. This has lasted really well on my sisters nails, and after a week there are still no chips so I'd definitely recommend this. There's also a shade called 'Soho Place' which I have spotted on the Nails Inc. website which is also from the gel collection and it's the most incredible bright turquoise which I need to try!

The second polish is the 'Fishnet Magnetic Polish' in the shade 'Spitalfields', a vibrant emerald green. Personally, I'm really not a fan of green, and therefore this isn't a colour I'd choose to buy however the fishnet effect is really cool and I'm definitely going to look at the other shades in this collection to see if there's one I prefer. It comes with a magnetic cap on top of the polish lid which you remove and hover over the nail once you've applied a thick layer of the polish, it can be slightly difficult to get the whole nail covered in the fishnet effect due to magnet being quite slim however this isn't a major problem. 

Finally, the third polish is 'Stonehenge' from the 'Concrete' collection and it's in one of my favourite colours, a vibrant electric blue. On my pictures of this I had only used one coat and it's incredibly bright so at most you'd only need two coats! It's a gritty effect which obviously is meant to resemble concrete, usually I'm a bit funny about all the textured polishes that are overtaking the nail polish world but I actually really like this because it's not as rough as others that I've tried due to how tiny the grit is. In this collection, there are 4 electric coloured polishes in total as it's a limited edition collection, definitely have a look at this collection next time you're at a Nails Inc. counter as the other shades are just as nice as this one! 


Have you tried any of these polishes, or any other shades from these collections? Let me know in the comments!








4 comments:

  1. Love the moss green colour! Looks lovely!! xoxo

    ♡Kudzai || NEWKIDBLOGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:33

    Great post! I love the blue!

    http://www.bee-on-a-budget.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green one! Reminds me of Medusa...

    lorrieloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey honey!

    I just found your blog and I reaaaally love it!
    such a great content and lay out!
    suffice it to say, that your outfits are the best!
    I was wandering if you would like to follow each other.
    if so, please let me know that you have followed me and
    I will follow you right back :)

    my blog: www.fashionrailways.com

    my fb: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Railways/265825453534258

    twitter: https://twitter.com/FRailways

    instagram: http://instagram.com/fashionrailways?ref=badge

    keep in touch!!
    filakiaa (kisses in greek)
    HTTP://WWW.FASHIONRAILWAYS.COM

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.