Fathers Day Gift Guide





With fathers day closely approaching I thought I would create a little gift guide to help those of you out there that are stuck for ideas! When browsing around I found Debenhams and John Lewis to be great for stocking plenty of products for your Dad. Fathers day is the perfect chance to treat your dad  and I hope you find the perfect gift for him from this guide!


1. Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette Gift Set £63
Aftershave/Fragrance is a super safe but ideal gift to impress your dad, you can never have enough aftershave and this deal from Debenhams is amazing saving you £20!

2. Tassimo Suny Coffee Machine by Bosch £119.95
I live for my morning cup of coffee and so does my dad, this machine by Bosch is an amazing price at only £119.95 and from the reviews i've read every single one says how easy it is to use and how nice the coffee tastes.

3.Ted Baker Anthonys Leather Bifold Wallet £37
Made from 100% Bovine leather, this wallet is super stylish and stores your money safely. Also available in Black, this is a good quality wallet at a reasonable price!
4.Fitbit Charge HR WirelessTracking Wristband £119.95
This Fitbit wristband syncs with your laptop and mobile so you can easily check your progress and fitness throughout the day, it encourages you to exercise aswell as the handy sleep monitor which enables you to perfect your sleeping pattern.

5.Seiko Men's Stainless Steel Solar Chronograph Watch £250
This watch by Seika has a stainless steel case plus a blue and navy dial which has 100m water resistance. Although this is slightly pricey compared to some other high end watches it's a pretty good deal and looks very stylish and professional.

6.Sony XB450AP On-Ear Headphone £34.99
These simple but stylish headphones by Sony are a bargain at £34.00, also coming with a microphone meaning you can easily answer calls whilst wearing these. The cable is also detachable meaning they're easy to pack up without getting tangled wires.

7.Beats™ Pill 2.0 Portable Bluetooth Speaker £169
This speaker is super popular amongst all ages but I think it would be great for a fathers day present, whether it's used in the office or at home its super high quality sound will allow your dad to listen to his favourite songs all day. It's bluetooth allows you to change the song from your laptop at the other side of the room and means theres no cables laying around.

8.Shavekit Monthly Razor Subscription £8.95pm*
I was actually sent a 5kit razor set from Shavekit which I asked my dad to review, Shavekit is a completely new innovative company which is a monthly subscription service for razors. Every month you pay £8.95 and receive enough razor heads to last you the month, heres what my dad had to say about the product.. 
"I used the razor on two days worth of stubble after having a bath ,using sensitive shave gel.  The razor felt sturdy and quite heavy.  It tackled the stubble with ease removing in long strokes.  There was no clogging of the blades and a simple rinse left the razor ready for use again.  The one area I thought the Shavekit Blade would struggle was the area just below the nose.  Most razors seem unable to reach this area but I was surprised to find it had no issues. When finished I applied a post shave lotion as usual which seemed to absorb quicker than usual.  I would put this down to having a closer shave than usual.  My usual razor a Mach 3 power doesn't even come close to the S Blade experience!"

I also have a voucher with gives you 70% off your first monthly order, 'FATHERSDAY', enter this at the checkout!

Thanks for reading, what are you buying your dad this fathers day?




1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.