PAYDAY WISHLIST


As I've just got a new job, waiting for payday is a painful, slow wait. However I've pretty much spent the money already in my head, what with a long weekend in London planned and an updated wardrobe over due I put together a little piece on some of the things I'm looking to purchase once my trusty wage finally comes through!

Addidas 3 Stripe Leggings £25
I've recently become a bit obsessed with working out, but I've also got so bored of my workout gear so I decided I'm in need of some nice, new workout leggings. These are so cheap but so nice, I've seen them on quite a few people and apparently they're super comfy.

Missguided Faux Suade Khaki Biker Jacket £40
I saw this jacket featured on one of my favourite blogs 'A Fashion Fix', I love Khaki and suede jackets so this is perfect, I feel its one of those pieces i'll get so much wear out of and will last me years.

Gallop Metallic Court Shoes £59
Rose Gold is one of my favourite colours for anything from jewellery to makeup packaging so when I saw these shoes I fell in love.

Zara Belted Blazer £39.99
I know this is one of those blazers that literally everyone has, but its just so classy and elegant, I'm a sucker for a nice blazer, I already own about 15 so this will be a great addition to my wardrobe.

Marc Jacobs Henry Watch £125
Although I've never been a watch person, I feel like it's about time I invested in a good quality one to wear everyday. Personally I'm not the biggest fan of the Michael Kors watches, I much prefer Marc Jacobs and this is an absolute steal at £125.

My trusty Zara City Bag is on its last legs, and recently i've began to prefer using shoulder bags rather than my usual tote bags. This is so on trend with the fringing and as its black will go with everything.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful choices! Love that fringe shoulder bag from ASOS :)

    -Leta | <a href='http://www.thenerdymelife.blogspot.com"> The Nerdy Me </a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific picks. Love the first shoes, awesome.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right! Payday takes so long to get here! On my wishlist I have the new Naked Smoky which comes out at the end of the month :p

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.