Contouring Essentials



Contouring has gone from being a celeb craze to becoming part of everyones daily makeup routine, I am completely obsessed with contouring, I feel it makes such a huge difference to the overall look of my makeup. I often get asked what products I use/which are the best for contouring, however people often want cheaper alternatives so i've found the 3 best high end products and the 3 best drugstore ones. I have tried all these 6 products featured and they honestly all pretty much give the same outcome, a flawless contoured face! The Bourjois bronzing primer is still my favourite make up product to this day, and it lasts an absolute lifetime I discovered it about a year ago and I'm only on my second pot. To finish your contouring i'd suggest using a good highlighter, personally I stay away from liquid ones and stick to powdered ones like MAC Soft & Gentle or MUA's 'Undress Your Skin' powder which is a cheaper alternative to MAC.


Heres a collage from one of my favourite makeup artists ever Samer Khouzami (@samerkhouzami), he has contouring down to a T and hopefully these images will help you learn the best way to contour to your face shape!





5 comments:

  1. Great inspiration :)

    I like your blog!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Let me know at my page:)

    xxx

    http://curyinthecity.blogspot.fr/
    Fashion PARIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, I usually use the Bahama Mama bronzer by The Balm for contouring! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I should just contouring my face…not that I would know how to.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those contouring pictures are intense, but also really interesting. Wish I had the skills to contour like that!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.