Your Colour, Your Style - Bassbuds*


I'm the type of girl who always has her headphones in, whether they're plugged into my laptop or my phone I'm always listening to music or watching something.I was recently introduced to 'Bassbuds' a high performance, luxury earphone brand. Bassbuds offer the largest in-ear colour range of headphones in the world, so theres definitely a colour for everyone. I was definitely intrigued as I'm always up for trying new tech so I decided to try the Black Classic pair.



Bassbuds offer a wide range of colours in their luxury in ear headphones and have Swarovski crystal elements to add a more luxurious touch. Whether you want to keep it simple with classic black or mix it up with their 'dynamic' pair, a deep blue crystal with gold casing. As I said above, I have the black pair, call me boring but you can't deny black goes with everything and the added glam of the crystal makes them stand out that little bit more. The sound from these headphones is great and very clear, they completely block out any other noise allowing you to completely indulge in the song.  The headphones have advanced crystaltronics sound technology which provides them with the highest quality sound and listening experience. However, the only downside I have is that sometimes when I listen to my Soundcloud or Spotify the songs randomly pause and shuffle which gets bit annoying. 

A cute little addition to these headphones is the engraving they offer, for £5 extra you can add your initials to the little play/pause button making them completely unique to you. The memory foam ear buds add major comfort and stop them from falling out which is a common problem people have with in-ear headphones. 
Overall these headphones are great value for money, with the classic range costing £39.95 and the fashion collection at £44.95. On the site you can also purchase extra silicone and memory foam ear buds which is great as they can come off and get lost if you're not careful. Make sure to keep the headphones in the little fabric pouch they provide so they don't get ruined at the bottom of your bag!

3 comments:

  1. They look so pretty. I think the fuchsia one is so pretty

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live for the gold ones!!!
    http://acelittleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool that you can personalize them! perfect bday gift :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.