REVIEW- LEE STAFFORD CHOPSTICK STYLER*


A few months ago I was very kindly sent the Lee Stafford Chopstick Styler by NBPR, this wand has been sold out everywhere so I was very lucky to finally get my hands on it! I must admit, when I first tried the wand on my sister the curls were extremely OTT and I struggled to tame them. 
However after a few practices I've discovered the key to using this wand, is to not curl on freshly washed hair as the curls don't hold as well as they would on day 2 or 3 hair and also end up slightly fluffier and softer on fresh hair! I section the hair into 4 parts and curl right to the root, then gently brush through with my fingers. Make sure not to use an actual brush as you will most certainly end up looking like a poodle.. I use plenty of hairspray to hold the curls and usually they stay set for a good 2-3 days! The wand is availble to purchase in Argos and luckily it's in stock in most stores around the country. Purchase here for only £19.99. Have you used the wand before and if so, what do you think?




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.