Ladylike Leather- Skirts

Leather is a key trend this autumn, particularly a leather skirt. A firm favourite with the Kardashians & Elle Fanning. In the past leather clothing has been associated with grunge, rock and heavy metal however now leather has taken a swift turn and become ladylike, elegant and sophisticated. Spotted constantly on the Fall 2013 runways by designers like Alexander Wang, Ralph Lauren and J.W. Anderson, the leather skirt is slowly becoming a must have staple for any woman this season.


Here are a selection of leather look skirts I have find amongst various high street brands and even a supermarket! (See skirt 3!). All skirts vary in price but are all under £100 so are affordable and each varies in style meaning there's something suited for everyone. Comment below and let me know what you think! Ladylike Leather- Skirts

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous13:20

    Leather just looks so much nicer during autumn and winter for some reason! I really like this trend, the burnt red skirts look so stylish and pretty!x

    Kathryn
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love the burgundy ones also, its one of my favourite colours! x

      Delete
  2. I love the salmon leather topshop skirt, so gorgeous!

    Rose xo

    fashionrhapsody.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice change from the typical black leather skirt! x

      Delete
  3. So perfect! Love the leather skirts! <3
    xx

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one with a laser-cut hem! I've got a post on laser-cutting and the science behind it if you're interested:
    http://undercoverdressuplover.blogspot.com/2013/06/stimulated-emission-laser-cutting.html
    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How pretty is it! Ooh I will take a look at your post now! xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.