Ladylike Leather Part Two- Leather Pants

Leather pants whether it be in the style of a trouser or legging are constantly reappearing on the high street. Worn alot more during A/W, these have become an everyday staple in most girls wardrobes, they're a classier twist on the typical black legging/pair of jeans.
The pictures are above are a collection of outfits worn by Olivia Palermo who is a huge style crush of mine. Everything she wears is to die for and she's not afraid to mix prints and experiment with her clothing. I've noticed after looking at many fashion blogs based on her style that leather pants are definitely one of her staples, she seems to wear them alot but always creates complete different looks with them which is what I love about her.Leather Pants



Here are 10 of my picks leather look trousers & leggings, some being great value and some being better quality but a higher price tag. 
Starting on the top row at the left..



25 comments:

  1. I love this trend so easy yet you look really put together!!! Love your blog :)
    Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leather trousers they are beaut! x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want them in so many different colours! xx

      Delete
  3. Obsessed with leather trousers this Autumn, can't believe I don't have a pair - don't think I'll find it hard after this fab post! Thanks! Love your blog

    elissex.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad this post could help! Thankyou honey! x

      Delete
  4. I loooove leather look pants!
    Now following you on BL (:
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who doesn't! Aww thankyou honey! x

      Delete
  5. I love leather pants, they look so polish if you combine them nicely :)

    Just a little prettier

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab post :)

    I'm loving leather these season and need to grab myself a pair!

    apinchofshaz.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also like these leggings!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    www.veraanda.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check out your blog now! xx

      Delete
  8. Lovely blog ! :)

    Would u like to follow each other? Let me know ;)

    SHAN
    www.memyheelsandi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Just followed you, love your style! x

      Delete
  9. Do you have a difficult time fitting these? :)
    Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

    I love my leather leggings, they are so versatile and comfy :)

    Do you wanna follow each other on bloglovin?

    Greetings from London,

    chrissabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleasure! Just followed you on Bloglovin x

      Delete
  11. one thing i love about leather pants is it is sooo warm! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous09:19

    Hey thanks for your comment, looks like we have an equal love of leather hahha! would you like to follow each other your blog is lovely!

    http://sophie-henderson.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do haha! Followed you earlier on bloglovin lovely! xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.