Good Luck Charms.. Kardashian Style


The evil eye has always been considered as a good luck charm and is meant to give protection. If you visit Turkey I guarantee you'll spot some sort of evil eye jewellery on every corner. I've been on the lookout for a bracelet ever since I saw Kim Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian sporting their bracelets. (centre and right pictures above). 

I then discovered Black Tied who stock some gorgeous jewellery including evil eye pieces! They have a great range of products, all at really good value. I decided to purchase a gold evil eye bracelet which was only £15! (First picture on left above, and right below.) It also comes in silver and in the form of a necklace, in silver & gold. Postage is £1.99, or free when you spend £25 which I think is very reasonable. If pretty, elegant jewellery is what you like, I'd definitely recommend checking out this brand!



Here are a few more of my favourite pieces from the brand.
From L-R





8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pieces and great finds :)

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the evil eye symbol and I am also obsessed with the Kardashians haha :)
    x

    emmalouise-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems we have alot in common haha! xx

      Delete
  3. Love the bracelet, I've been looking for something like it for a little while! Just started following you :)
    Josie xxx

    josielcross.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much! And aww thanks doll, have you followed me on Bloglovin? I'll follow back now! xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.