'Mr Nutcase' Personalised Ipad Case Review

I was recently very kindly given the chance to design my own iPad case courtesy of 'Mr Nutcase', a customised phone, tablet & iPod case provider based in the UK. There are hundreds of designs to choose from however if you would prefer to use your own images you can click on 'create your own' and design the case how you would like. There's the choice to choose from a range of categories such as textures, animals, floral etc. I decided to take images from my tumblr 'http://the-finest-things.tumblr.com/' and edited them to be black & white. I chose to go with the whole monochrome theme as I think it's so simple but chic and professional. The style of my case is the 'Executive Flip Leather Style' which costs £34.95*. The price is definitely worth it as the case is extremely good quality and looks so classic and neat.  Other prices for different products are also very reasonable, an 'Ultra Light Weight Slimline' iPhone 5C case costs only £14.95 and again you can choose your own images of the patterns provided. Overall I would definitely recommend looking at this website if you're wanting a cute, personal case and they work really well as gifts for other people!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great concept! I love the fact that you can get the photos printed onto a leather case, not sure I've seen that before. Your design brilliant too!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your selection of photos <3 X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous06:29

    i love this concept ! great selection of pics dear !! Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.