Style Crush- Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian is a huge style crush of mine, I absolutely love her new minimalistic look. Majority of her outfits are based on a colour palette of black, white and nude. Pencil skirts are a key feature to her look, particularly important in showing off her best asset, the famous Kardashian derrière.
Some of her outfits have been critisiced however personally I think she can do no wrong! I've noticed a lot of stores picking up on her style and stocking pieces very similar to what she wears so I picked out my favourite pieces amongst them. 










8 comments:

  1. Loveee this post! She's gone through such a transformation, her new look is so fabulous. I did a post on Victoria Beckham's style transformation a couple of days ago, have a little look if you want :)

    http://www.missemmacharlotte.com/2014/03/fashionista-of-day-victoria-beckham.html#.UxdY-efV8p0

    X Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous04:58

    Beautiful skirts!

    Keep in touch on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous06:17

    Amazing post:)
    Love your blog so so much!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jackets!!

    xxx loviessh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the white skirt and grey jumper outfit:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a huge fan of Kim K but I have to admit she's been looking good lately!

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous05:01

    She's by far one of my favourite style icons! Love the simplicity and monochrome looks. Great post:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing post!
    I just love Kim K's look so much!
    Love you blog, your posts always have such good detail in! Thankyou for the lovely reads, and look forward to your future posts!
    Hannah x
    www.hannahphilipson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.