Payday Wishlist

Payday is definitely one of my favourite days of the month, and since it's looming very soon I decided to make a rather large 'wishlist' of things I'm lusting after this payday. This payday in particular is very exciting as it's bonus month for me and anyone else who works for JLP (John Lewis Partnership), however the majority of it will be going into savings but I'm allowed to treat myself a bit too! I'm obsessed with cool, pastel shades at the moment, so the pretty much everything on this wishlist is dominated by that. The majority of pieces featured are fairly adorable apart from a few luxury items which I am in love with! One brand I have found a new love for is 'Grafea', I've been on the hunt for the perfect leather rucksack and I think I've finally found one! This brand stocks some beautiful bags made from high quality full grain leather, so make sure to check them out! Also the pastel lavender ghd's featured in the final collage, are being sold on Hairtrade for £94.99 when the market price is £110 so definitely have a look if you want a good deal!


















20 comments:

  1. Hi dear, you have amazing blog and what a great post, I wish we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend's got the bobbi brown concealer kit, she raves about it!
    It's on my wishlist too ^_^

    LilynotLouise | Beauty and Food

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah so many pretty things here! I love the nuber 4 bag!
    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous06:41

    you have so many awesome things in your list dear :) thanks for the follow !! following you back on Bloglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love everything on your wishlist!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful wish list! Love the Zara jacket and Zara & Whistles bags - so beautiful! Hope you will get at least some of these soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've nominated you for a Liebster award :)

    Ellie xx | http://theleobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been loving so many items on Missguided too, I'm trying to resist but I want to order the whole lot!

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great wishlist, love the first Zara jacket! Thanks for commenting on my blog, I'm following you now through Bloglovin

    HMLovur

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the Pink lemonade trio and it's STUNNING xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the pale blue leather jacket!
    kirstyirwin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great wishlist!
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my blog by the way :)

    Sarah x

    www.coloursofautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oo the white rucksack and the playsuits are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous21:13

    I loooooooooooooove all of these! Need that Sleek blush x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've nominated you for the Liebster award!

    http://swiftly-style.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm obsessed with pastel colours at the moment too :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the pink rucksack and the midi skirt, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! :)
    Check it out at http://www.allthingssweetpea.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.