Introducing Luxury Nightwear Brand Cozies*

When it comes to nightwear, i'm not one that chooses cringe, cheap pieces. I love silk robes and pretty night dresses so when I came across Cozies nightwear I became completely obsessed with every piece. The brand was created by Zoe Goffin, who whilst continuing her job as an exec assistant at a private bank she's also launched the luxury nightwear brand, Cozies. Each piece is aimed to make you feel like Grace Kelly, elegant and glamorous whilst still majorly comfy and cosy. There's not an oversized teddy bear or tacky slogan in sight.
 I was lucky enough to receive the Francesca, which is literally the most beautiful nightdress. Its a gorgeous cobalt blue (one of my favourite colours) and feels so silky on the skin due to its viscose mix. Retailing for £55 this is an affordable piece which will leave you feeling like a princess every night. As you can see in the images above,  the Francesca has a contemporary tulle insert V to the back of the dress and a really cute tulle hem, all which make it a little more playful and fun. The straps also adjust which is great for girls with a bigger bust and the little gold adjusters add the perfect touch of elegance. Another great thing to add about the Cozies range is the sizing, with five sizes ranging from XS-XL theres a piece to fit every woman.

Make sure to head over to the Cozies Facebook page where you can currently get 25% off the range using the code FF25.
Instagram- @cozies_uk

9 comments:

  1. wow beautiful piece. Occasionally I wear my brightly coloured primark pjs, but sometimes it's need to dress "up" a little. I feel like a million bucks in a silky nightdress :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! I thought I should reply on here tehe! In reply to your question I use the Canon 600D for pictures and a standard 50mm lens :) Hope that helps! xx
    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning, I love that shade of blue.

    http://arnellavanilla.com/category/home/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous nightdress. I am in love with how stunning it looks and that fabric! gorgeous.

    x- Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks beautiful! I love the colour!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! A dreamy piece to dream in! xx

    www.theshabbysuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty sleepwear
    Looks light

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  8. This piece is lovely :) This underwear company sounds lovely, unlike most of the granny-ish unflattering stuff I normally wear to bed haha

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous05:53

    I loveeee this Royal Blue colour! It looks comfortable too! xoxo.

    www.midwesternmamalove.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.